Friday, June 05, 2009

My Publishing Words of Advice Appear in Jul/Aug 09 Writer's Digest

I was thrilled to hit the mailbox today and find my advice (and book title) in the current (Jul/Aug) issue of Writer's Digest.

My words are included in the article "Hindsight's 20/20. WD Readers Who Are Published Authors Share What They Wish They'd Known About the Process Going In--and Help You See Your Own Book's Future More Clearly." It's part of the WD editorial theme: 'Pub 101:Your Publishing Survival Guide.'

The issue provides valuable info for all you wanna-be authors. I wish I'd had it when I was beginning my intensive book process. Also included are articles with Pulitzer Prize-Winning Novelist, Anne Tyler, (cover) and PBS travel-guru, Rick Steves. Not a bad issue to be in.

Check it out- and then go get yourself published!

Above photo: That's me in the parenting section of the Fifth Ave. Barnes & Noble, NYC. It was a thrill to find my book there, I assure you! It can happen to you, too!

1 comment:

Dani G said...

such a great message and a great blog. thanks for sharing!!