Friday, December 12, 2008

Check this Out! -MSU & FRIB, ADHD Study. Plus Jan. 09 O, the Oprah Magazine


Short & sweet update: My alma mater, Michigan State U,  is always doing good stuff, which is why this terrific Big Ten college was just awarded a $500 million dollar nuclear physics research project called the Facility for Rare Isotope Beams (FRIB). I don't understand it, but I know it's good for the economy in a state desperately in need of job diversification.

MSU is also doing research involving the brain activity of kids with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).  You can check out both stories, here:


News like this makes me proud to be a Spartan. Go Green!

...and be sure to check out my letter to the editor in the Jan. 09 issue of O, the Oprah Magazine! 
 
Knowledge is power.

Bronze Statue/MSU Horticulture Gardens/Judy Winter 2008

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Where's that statue? Cool!