Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm a Big Fan of...! July 2008

Here's my July 2008 Gush:

I'M A BIG FAN OF...READING BOOKS!!

There's little I love as much as a great book with enough free moments to savor it from cover to cover.

Unfortunately, my current choice was so good that I finished in less than day! The Road Back to Yourself: The Second Journey by Joan Anderson is the latest in a series of her books about women facing transition, especially those in mid life and women coming of age.

Love this author, but she can't write fast enough to keep up with my demand for her insights!

Up next: I'm going to reread one of my Julia Cameron favs: Some Say that God is No Laughing Matter: An Artist's Observations and Objections on the Spiritual Path.

No matter how often I read this author, I always come away with inspiration, renewed energy and redirection.

Read On!


JudyWinter.com
Breakthrough Parenting for Children with Special Needs: Raising the Bar of Expectations
MySpace.com/judy_winter

No comments: