Friday, December 28, 2007

New Beginnings January 2008

Did you know that the Romans named the first month of the year after Janus, god of beginnings? That according to the Jan '08 issue of one of my favorite magazines Traverse: Northern Michigan'as Magazine (traversemagazine.com). For pure creative visual inspiration I also love Santa Barbara magazine-(sbmag.com). Both provide pure escapism that's healthier for the eye and soul than most reality tv!

But I digress.

I like the possibilities in that simple calendar action taken by the Romans as I face the discovery of my own life goals for 2008. Let's face it, talking new beginnings sure beats talking tired-old resolutions! And writers are all about working hard to find new ways to say the same old stuff.

So what 'New Beginnings' will be on your list of goals for 2008?

I'm still working on mine...

Happy New Year!

JudyWinter.com
Breakthrough Parenting for Children with Special Needs: Raising the Bar of Expectations
MySpace.com/judy_winter

No comments: